The trout : a novel / Peter Cunningham.
- 12 of 14 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS CUN (Text)||35146002036515||Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628727449 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 284 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First North American Edition.
- Publisher: New York : Arcade Publishing, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Alex Smyth, of Irish birth but living for many years with his wife in rural Canada, receives a trout fly in the mail, with no message and no return address. It stirs a fear that he is being stalked after the publication of his most recent book, and it awakens in him deeply buried, inchoate memories from his childhood in Ireland, before he was old enough to understand the adult world around him. It also evokes the guilt that he may have murdered a man, a feeling so strong it changes him and threatens his marriage. Alex has no choice but to return alone to Ireland and his estranged father, to try and begin to solve the mystery.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Early memories > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Guilt > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.