It happens in the Hamptons: a novel / Holly Peterson.
- 10 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC PET (Text)||35146002024826||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||12/23/2017|
- ISBN: 9780062391506 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 369 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| A deliciously entertaining upstairs/downstairs story about the millionaires who summer in the Hamptons - and the everyday people hired to fulfill their every desire.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rich people > Fiction.
Hamptons (N.Y.) > Fiction.