The store / James Patterson and Richard DiLallo.
- 0 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP MYS PAT (Text)||35146002042091||Large Print Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||02/26/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316395489 (hardcover : large print) :
- ISBN: 031639548X
- Physical Description: 330 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition, Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Little, Brown and Company, ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Living in a world where all needs are anticipated and delivered by a powerful convenience retailer known as The Store, New York writers Jacob and Megan go undercover to expose The Store's secrets in ways that risk their lives.
The Store knows you better than you know yourself. Imagine a near future of unparalleled convenience. A powerful retailer, The Store, can deliver anything to your door via drone, even anticipating needs and desires you didn't know you had. Most people are fine with that, but not Jacob and Megan Brandeis. New York writers whose livelihood is on the brink of extinction, Jacob and Megan have made a drastic decision - they're going undercover to dig up The Store's secrets in a book that could change the entire American way of life - or put an end to Jacob's.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stores, Retail > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Large type books.