The futures : a novel / Anna Pitoniak.
- 4 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC PIT (Text)||35146002035616||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316354172 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
"A Lee Boudreaux book."
Falling in love as Yale students and moving to New York City in 2008, hedge fund employee Evan is embroiled in a deal that risks everything he has worked for, while nonprofit employee Julia reconnects with someone from her past who represents a different kind of life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Financial crises > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.