- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS MCK (Text)||35146002024644||Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496700827 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 1496700821
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Plus-sized P.I. Savannah Reid has no problem mixing business with pleasure - especially if that means a free trip while on the job. But when a gruesome murder rocks the boat, Savannah may finally be in over her head."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reid, Savannah (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.