All grown up : a novel / Jami Attenberg.
- 11 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC ATT (Text)||35146002023869||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780544824249 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 197 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boston, Massachusetts : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Hiding the truth about her unhappiness and struggles with anxiety from everyone including her family, best friend, and therapist, Andrea Bern joins her loved ones in a reevaluation of family strength in the wake of her newborn niece's heartbreaking ailment.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single women > Fiction.
Families > Fiction
Life change events > Fiction.