Brother : a novel / David Chariandy.
- 42 of 50 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 50 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC CHA (Text)||35146002127785||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780771023330 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 180 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto : McClelland & Stewart, 2018, c2017.
Brother explores questions of masculinity, family, race, and identity as they are played out in a Scarborough housing complex during the sweltering heat and simmering violence of the summer of 1991.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Immigrants > Fiction.
Poor > Fiction.
Low-income housing > Fiction.
Scarborough (Toronto, Ont.) > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Festival of the Written Arts 2018 > Sechelt (B.C.)
Canada Reads 2019 shortlist